BHA Enzyme Powder
Renew and restore your skin’s radiance.
A gentle exfoliant with a unique blend of plant and fruit actives that help smoothen the texture of your skin. Our Enzyme Infusion Exfoliant refines your skin through a delicate exfoliation process using natural grains and fruit enzymes. Enzyme Infusion Exfoliant assists in the renewal of your skin by increasing the turnover of surface skin cells, revealing hydrated and refreshed skin.
How To Use
- After cleansing your skin, dispense Enzyme Infusion Powder into wet hands.
- Add a small amount of water to activate powder and create a creamy paste.
- Apply to skin in and gently massage in circular motions (avoid your eye area)
- Allow the paste to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Massage briefly again and rinse thoroughly.
Use Enzyme Infusion Powder 1-2 times per week or as needed.
Enzyme Infusion Exfoliant features:
- Papaya & Pineapple: These ingredients act as natural enzymes that exfoliate your skin through their unique digestion of skin cells.
- Rice & Potato Fine Grains: Gently exfoliate without scratching, revealing soft & hydrated skin.
- Oat Starch: Promotes healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Walnut: An anti-fungal ingredient used to calm inflamed, dry skin.
IngredientsOryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Starch, Silica, Salicylic Acid, Papain, Bromelain, Juglans Nigra Shell Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Powder, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp) Powder, Ulmus Fulva Bark Powder, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Powder, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.